La Motte Flottante
Horse ridingAt the Motte Flottante campsite
FOR THE LITTLE ONES
- All year round.
- Duration: 20 or 40 minutes.
- Pleasant ride for beginners or experienced riders.
- Swim around the lake with the ponies.
- In summer, bareback riding.
- The riders ride around the lake. On the way, they can cool off by swimming with the horses.
- Small children’s day out: spring, summer, autumn.
- Big outing on pony or horseback.
- Bring your own picnic.
FOR OLDER CHILDREN
- All year round, groups of beginners or advanced levels with preparation of the horses.
- Duration: 1h, 1h30, 2h or half-day.
- Every day by prior arrangement.
- Swimming with the horses in summer, thrills for all.
- 1 hour: directly in the water
- 2 hours: 1 hour walk followed by a swim
- Full moon hikes
- On full moon days in June, July and August.
- In groups of beginners or experienced hikers from dusk to 1am.